Friday, October 3, 2014

Retail Therapy

Yesterday's post was really depressing so time to liven it up.  Right now, my "Because it's cute" budget is seriously deficient so I'm going to do some retail therapy wish list style.  Hubby had to go into PayLess today for work shoes and of course, I couldn't spend anything so I found a ton of cute shoes!  I honestly don't prefer PayLess, but these were adorable.  The first two would be perfect this Fall.  The third, I wouldn't mind closeting that one until the Spring.

DexFlex Harper Zip Shootie $34.99 Reg. $49.99

Fioni Kambridge Platform Pump $29.99 Reg. $34.99


Fioni Krime Peep Toe Pump $29.99

Since I shared Payless shoes for my deficient budget and this is in fact a Wish List, onto Nordstrom!  I am in LOVE with all these boots!


MUK LUKS Chris Knit Cuff Bootie $65.95
COACH Tristee Rain Boot $148.00
MUK LUKS Patti Boot $50.95


This wrap from Echo is another to die for item!


Echo Ruana Wrap $48.00

Okay, these wish list items just made me seriously feel the need to up my clothing budget.  If you decide to take advantage of some of these, just remember to save me one!

No comments:

Post a Comment