Thursday, November 13, 2014

Taste Test: Betty Crocker Salted Caramel Cookies

I'm not a fan of pre-packaged cookies but my hubbie is in love with anything salted caramel. So when I saw these I decided what the heck? 


They were really easy to make requiring only one egg and 1/2 cup of butter. Stir, bake for seven minutes and ta-da you have cookies!

Surprisingly, these were really, really yummy! I mean I was totally amazed at how these pre-packaged, one egg cookies turned out. Hubbie was in love and with 15 minutes tops for yummy cookies, I was too! Needless to say they didn't last long at all. 


I will say though, I'm now excited to find a "from scratch" recipe. But overall these were an exciting thumbs up find, so go get ya some!

*I was not reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, which as always are completely my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment